Field Sales Representative
Atlas is seeking a career-minded Field Sales Representative for our Washington, D.C. territory. The ideal candidate will work well in a fun environment and have a passion for craft beer! This is a great community-driven business that requires sales ability, dedication, and exceptional customer service skills.
Representative works autonomously to ensure the successful sales, volume growth, and distribution of our brand portfolio throughout the assigned territory. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing on and off premise accounts. This will be achieved through customer relations, quality control, proper merchandising, and promotions.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Territory Management
- Quality Control
- Promotional Events
- Account Staff Training
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Must live in assigned territory
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to speak in front of large groups, conduct training/promotions
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
- Excellent problem solving skills; mathematically proficient
- Must have valid driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Ability to lift 75- pounds.
- Ability to manipulate 165-lb kegs with/without dolly
- Ability to transport 165 lbs on a dolly (dolly operation)
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Deep repertoire of jokes to amuse brewing staff
Please send cover letter and resume
Your application has been successfully submitted.