Quaff On! Brewery started in 2009 at our first Big Woods Restaurant location. Our hand-crafted beers reflect our passion for the brewer’s art and out commitment to beers that excite and delight the quaffer’s palette. Our handcrafted beer reflects our passion for the brewer’s art. Quaff On!, “to drink heartily and with gusto” has been the rallying cry, the toast, and salutation of our loyal fans.
Quaff ON! Brewing Company is looking to hire an Assistant Brewer.
- Work closely with the Head Brewer to achieve desired quality and production targets.
- Work production. Clean and maintain vessels.
- Continually develop the knowledge of beer and brewing.
- Prepare grains, hops, and other ingredients for brewing.
- Assist in all brewhouse operations.
- Assist in cellar tasks such as yeast pitching, brink assembly and disassembly, etc.
- Maintain all beer production areas and equipment.
- Follow cleaning schedules.
- Handle chemicals safely.
- Assist in all brewery production needs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Critical Illness, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Flexible Scheduling
Requirements and Skills:
- Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
- Brewing experience preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work work well under pressure and as a team.
- Standing for long periods of time, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, crouching, bending, and twisting while working near moving mechanical parts.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Self-motivated, punctual, contribute to a teamwork environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.