This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Barback to support our taproom staff at Burial Beer Co.. The Barback will ensure communication with both management and bartenders regarding the state of the taproom as well as any potential issues that need addressing. This position requires someone who can multi-task and ensure attention to detail. Ultimately, you will help ensure that our guests get great customer service and a memorable experience.
- Gather, clean, and stock all glassware throughout a shift
- Ensure cleanliness of glassware and report any issues to manager
- Maintain cleanliness of dishwasher weekly by disassembling and cleaning components – Clear tables of glass and/or waste when vacant
- Clean trash and debris around the property as needed
- Empty trash and recycling when full
- Change kegs when volume allows
- Communicate with management/bartenders about the state of the taproom and report any issues that need to be addressed
- Relay information to bartenders regarding customers, especially those engaging in prohibited activities
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company, brand, and beers so you can provide informed responses to customers if asked.
- Complete sidework tasks as directed by Taproom Manager
- Part-Time hourly + tips
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Previous restaurant/bar experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Physical ability to lift kegs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holiday weekends
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.