This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a reliable and dedicated individual to join our team at Burial Beer Co. Taproom. The part-time Taproom Prep/Dish position will be responsible for aiding in food preparation, maintaining a clean dish area, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace The ability to be flexible and work as a part of a team professionally and respectfully is essential.
- Flexible schedule a must
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Maintaining a clean dish area
- Aid in daily food preparation
- Receive and organize vendor deliveries
- Ability and willingness to train on the line
- Ability to cover sick/vacation days of other staff members
- Follow the direction of management
- At least 1 year of relative experience preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Comfortable with tight work spaces
- Able to have a flexible/weekly changing schedule
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.