Assistant Fleet Risk Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Manhattan Beer Distributors
What’s Our Vision and Purpose?
At Manhattan Beer Distributors, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market. Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4,000 square feet of warehouse space, 2 beer brands, and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and CEO of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40+ years to incredible heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 400 trucks, 1.5 million square feet of warehouse space, and the distribution rights to over 300 brands. Servicing 15 counties in the metro-NY area, Manhattan Beer Distributors is now one of the largest beer and beverage distributors in the country. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels. Hard work, grit and a “can do” spirit are our hallmarks.
Come Join Our Family…
We couldn’t do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn’t matter how large we get; we’ll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching, and development. Our business is growing, and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
About the Role
Our Fleet department oversees the purchase and maintenance of all vehicles, as well as compliance with safety regulations. We are looking for an Assistant Fleet Risk Coordinator to support crucial operations in this area.
- Process DMV transactions and submit auto accident reporting.
- Conduct insurance company correspondence, invoice transactions and insurance requests.
- Assist with with monthly vehicle registrations, mileage and inspections.
- Compile required information for all legal and compliance issues, such as DOT violations, HUT stickers and motor vehicle taxes.
- Maintain insurance requests (Certificate of Insurance; ID Cards).
- Assist with drive cam equipment updates.
- Assist with expenses and fleet gas cards.
- Data entry.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Degree a plus, but not required.
- Experience in delivery, fleet, warehousing or distribution a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year in an administrative role, in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience managing a team in a technical environment.
- Familiarity and comfort level with technology and running reports.
- Intermediate ability in Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organizational ability.
- Attention to detail and impeccable follow through.
Location: Based in our Bronx, NY head office with remote flexibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.