Technical Brewing Manager (50% Travel)
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Technical Brewing Manager that manages and coordinates organization wide efforts to ensure that our manufacturing and quality specifications are executed with the goal of creating products of the highest quality. The individual provides leadership and coordination for improving the organization’s core operations, focuses on enabling internal/external customers to achieve improvements in a cost effective and efficient manner. This position is the Company’s front line resource to ensure that our manufacturing plants, co-manufacturers and suppliers are meeting our expectations and specifications.
- Perform internal and external benchmarking, analysis, target setting, and publishing of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Develop and maintain relationships with co-manufacturers and suppliers to ensure consistency among processes and procedures.
- Management of the brewing and blending processes for our products with an emphasis on safety, quality and service while monitoring losses at a plant level.
- Management of brew formulations, fermentation specifications, filtering requirements, and blending requirements.
- Management of the commercialization of innovation projects while scaling projects from concept to finished products.
- Management of proprietary information and processes.
- Measure performance against capital expenditure strategy and process manufacturing strategy.
- Identify and implement manufacturing process improvement opportunities.
- Communicate manufacturing process vision, strategy, and objectives within team.
- Improve efficiencies in our performance by collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Brewing, Chemical Engineering, Operations or other with minimum 5 years carbonated beverage experience.
- Project management experience (PMP Certification preferred)
- 6+ years minimum experience in high speed, multi-sku brewing facility in a direct operations or quality assurance role.
- 4+ years of experience in high speed, multi-sku beverage manufacturing and brewing facility.
- Filtration experience a must.
Relocation Available? Yes
Why work at Mark Anthony Brewing
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company in the US? If so, check out the opportunities Mark Anthony Brewing offers!
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. (MAB) is a division of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and successful private beverage companies passionate about the beverage alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. provides supply chain management for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies and is focused on building for the long-term. MAB produces the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack® and MXD brands for the western United States. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
Please visit mabrewing.com and find our careers page to get started.
Mark Anthony Brewing Company Information
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to produce the best tasting products in the industry. We have revolutionized the flavored malt beverage industry with category-defining brands like mike’s® Hard Lemonade, launched in 1999, and America’s #1 Hard Seltzer, White Claw®.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew the purest malt base in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
Your application has been successfully submitted.