Graphic Design & Social Media Internship
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rohrbach Brewing Co. seeks to hire a part-time intern to play a key role in its marketing & sales team. Craft beer is an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry. Candidate must be 21 yrs of age; should have a creative passion for marketing and craft beer, versatility in skill, and the ability to adapt quickly to different responsibilities.
- Design marketing collateral, sales materials, and promotion print & digital assets using Adobe programs
- Design creative retail items appropriate for the Rohrbach brand & assist in management of retail & e-commerce store
- Content creation for social media and blog including copywriting, photography, and video
- Scheduling of social media posts
- Assist in website management
- Assist in all Google Marketing Tools including Analytics, Business, Keywords, Ads, and Trends
- Research industry trends and local craft beer business to support Rohrbach’s growth into neighboring markets
- Dedicated time to design/marketing training & education
- Support Marketing Director and Sales Manager as needed
- Active pursuit of a graphic design degree or related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other related programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; copywriting
- Passion for marketing as it applies to the beer & hospitality industry
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools & trends
- Ability to work unsupervised, taking direction and input from multiple sources
- Strong organizational and time management skills
20 hours a week to start, hourly pay. This internship is a great opportunity to learn from a growing company in a fun and exciting industry.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO BRITTANY@ROHRBACHS.COM.
Your application has been successfully submitted.