This job is no longer accepting applications.
Located just miles north of New York City, in the heart of Westchester County, Captain Lawrence Brewing has been steadily growing our brand and our reach for over a decade. Currently located in a 25K facility, housing a 40bbl automated NSI brew house, 8bbl Pilot brewery and separate Oak Cellar with dedicated packing line, we continue to innovate and grow our production both locally and abroad. We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced Packaging Department.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in a team oriented environment
- Learn to work, operate the following equipment:
- Bottling Line
- Keg Line
- Canning Line
- Brite Tanks
- Ability to frequently reach, twist, stoop, crouch, stand and walk for 8-10 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and maneuver 165lb kegs
- Possess basic mechanical abilities with problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Safely work with chemicals and maintain safety standards
- Work in a loud environment
- Follow and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Clean and maintain packaging equipment
Please Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please attach your resume to the email as an attached file.
Please put date available to start in the body of the resume.
Please put all work references with contact info on your resume.
Please put all personal references with contact info on your resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.