This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for experienced and motivated individuals to help cook in our kitchen. Competitive pay, fun atmosphere, and fast paced environment is what we have to offer. Come join our team!
- At least one year experience working in a fast paced kitchen
- High School education or equivalent
- Must be able to lift and move up to 45 lbs
- Must be able to fulfill daily tasks from management
- Work nights, weekends, holidays
- Have dependable transportation to work
- Show up on time with clean work attire
- 28 to 38 hours per week
Responsibilities and duties:
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the Kitchen Manager at any time
- Fun work environment
- No Late night hours
- Employee discounts
- Comprehensive Pay
Your application has been successfully submitted.