Night Shift Brewer
Boulevard Brewing Company is recognized as a leader in the high-end beer segment. Boulevard Brewing Company is proud to be part of the Duvel Moortgat family of breweries which also includes Duvel USA and Brewery Ommegang. As the fourth largest craft brewery by volume in the United States, our beers and cocktails are built by our people, who are bound together by a devotion to our products and customers. We offer a competitive salary, employee bonus, medical/dental, 401k, educational assistance, parental leave, and other wonderful employee perks and benefits!
First and foremost, our Brewers must have a passion for the craft of beer making and creating exceptional beers for our customers. This position includes the operation and basic maintenance of raw materials handling, brewhouse operations, cellar management, and filtration procedures. Additional responsibilities include the analysis of various production and quality parameters. Always looking for continuous improvement, candidates must be committed to quality, understand brewery sanitation and help create a safe work environment. This position is for Overnight Shift (7pm - 5am)
- Ability to make critical decisions based on various production and quality parameters
- Share in all production duties and responsibilities
- Commitment to being a part of a team dynamic
- Strong organizational, communication, and record keeping skills
- Good people skills and professional demeanor as occasional public relations is desired
- Ability to quickly assess the status of operations and troubleshoot process issues
- The ability to multitask - strong time management skills and an attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated; ability to work unsupervised
- Embrace the Duvel Moortgat values: Passion, Quality, Sustainability, & Integrity
- Physical strength, flexibility and stamina required. Must be able to lift 55 lbs. repeatedly
- Work schedule requires the ability to rotate through three shifts (early, swing, and night shifts), including week-ends and holidays
- 6 months of training during the day/afternoon before night shift
- 2 times per year will work a day/afternoon shift
- Minimum of three years of experience as a brewer or food plant operator preferred
- Expert level understanding of both Brewing, Cellaring and Filtration processes is strongly desired
- Expert level skills working with automated processes, interface and databases as well as manual brewery operations is strongly desired
- Full-time; overtime sometimes necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.