Inside Sales Representative, Night Shift Distributing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Summary of Position:
The NSD Inside Sales Rep is responsible for calling buyers on a daily basis (working from a target list)
to help them place a weekly order. We expect the person in this position to be self motivated and
tenacious in reaching out & following up with buyers (they are not always easy to reach) and very
focused on highlighting our top priority products in those conversations. Consistency,
communication and follow-through are the key ingredients to success in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow sales in assigned target account list
- Make between 80 - 100 outbound calls per day
- Consistently achieve overall sales objectives
- Create a plan detailing how goals will be achieved.
- Schedule monthly plan review/adjust meetings with your manager.
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers to establish trust and rapport
- Show an interest in each buyer and engage on their concerns and feedback.
- Follow through on all customer queries and feedback, ensuring resolution
- Nurture leads with the goal of converting them to sales
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge to answer customer questions and inquiries
- Be prepared to discuss pricing on products and note competitor's pricing and activities.
- Enter sales orders into the ordering system and complete internal records/forms.
- Update CRM after each account interaction
- Do not make this an “end of day” task
- Ensure all sales orders are entered into system within 1hrs of order being placed
- Work with accounts to keep them fully paid up on invoices due
- Weekend monitoring and entry of inbound orders
- Duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales / telesales experience
- Brewery/Beverage experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Driver’s license, a clean driving record, and a car
- MA Resident
- Telesales closing techniques
- Understanding of beer styles and production
- General awareness of craft beer industry trends
- Relationship building
- Perform order entry functions consistently and accurately
- Evaluate sales opportunities
- Strong work ethic
- Highly Organized
- Team player
Your application has been successfully submitted.