Midtown AM Prep Cook
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Atlantic Brewing Company Midtown is looking for a skilled and experienced candidate to serve as the AM Prep Cook at our Bar Harbor location. The candidate will be responsible for following efficient food preparation procedures at our Midtown restaurant.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in food safety, cleanliness and standard recipe formats.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Must be punctual with good time management skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Standard equipment usage and Strong knife skills a Plus
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to (50)lbs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Food preparation and cooking per instruction and guidance of the Executive Chef
- Ability to check deliveries for accuracy and quality/freshness standards
- Storage of food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Proven work experience in fast paced, commercial kitchen
- Ability to work well with others
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
Please send a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.