Private Label Production Manager
Pure Madness Brewery Group, composed of Melvin Brewing Company and Roadhouse Brewing Company, is seeking a private label production manager for a strategic restaurant partner. This role will support the development of our organization by managing the production operations for a 10,000 BBL per year key partnership. This position will work closely with our production manager, director of operations, and brewmaster .
Our dynamic operation has two manufacturing breweries located 35 miles apart (Jackson Hole and Alpine, WY), and two unique brewpub locations. We are focused on strategically growing by continuing to develop quality products, highly visible brands, strong consumer retention, and high levels of employee satisfaction.
This is a hands-on leadership role that requires someone with the ability and desire to impact the organization’s growth and development. This position will join a high-performance culture driven by continuous improvement. This role will have a keen impact on partnerships that are core to our organization.
Position Mission: To support and build trust with key private label partners by providing on time, fresh beer at a minimum 95% fulfillment rate and to proactively provide above and beyond service at all levels of the organization. This includes new communication formats, weekly/monthly/quarterly meetings with concise/current/relevant content to appropriate account partners and Distributor partners.
Overview: This position exists to drive success with a core partnership arm of our organization. The success of this role is measured by order fulfillment rate, execution of partnership objectives and hitting key financial metrics. This position is responsible from production -> distribution, including sourcing COGS, submitting label approvals and logistical and scheduling oversight.
- Production Success in Metrics:
- Fulfilment at or above a rate of 95%
- Production Management
- Work with brewmaster and production managers to schedule packaging runs and ensure freight ships on time.
- Work with distribution partners to maintain 30 days inventory pars at each location.
- Source and order all packaging COGS with sufficient lead time for packaging.
- Timelines for new product launches met or exceeded.
- Partner satisfaction – consistent meetings and healthy communication.
- Growth Management:
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure existing distributors have appropriate stock for business surges, special events and quarterly releases.
- Work with the VP of Business Development to understand new market needs and coordinate with the Brewery Manager to manage those needs.
- Impactful Communication:
- Consistent meetings with partners and sales leaders.
- Consistent communication with production and brewing teams.
- Strong relationships built with all distribution partners.
- Create a new communication format for distributor partners.
- Work with operations to create a new plan & communication format to deliver:
- Inventory, orders and shipments
- Strategic and forward thinking;
- Experience in production or partnership management;
- 3+ years’ experience in production, preferably in manufacturing;
- Leadership skills including healthy communication and active team engagement;
- Understanding of the beer industry;
- Healthy and active communication;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience with Orchestrated Beer or SAP software a plus.
This role may be based in Jackson Hole or Alpine, Wyoming. Some remote shifts available once training period ends.
Compensation is salary based. Benefits include health insurance coverage, dental insurance, vision insurance, ESOP eligibility, affiliate discount programs, health and wellness benefits, and free beer.
Pure Madness Brewery Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.