Draft Technician/Delivery Driver
ABOUT THE JOB: In this job, you will be responsible for the timely, safe and efficient delivery of all products from our portfolio to both on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Deliver beer safely and accurately to numerous accounts using delivery trucks and hand trucks.
- Present a professional attitude and appearance while at the same time acting as the first face our retailers see when our beer arrives and then building strong and long-lasting professional relationships.
- Safely operate all equipment and vehicles.
- Complete all deliveries assigned by the wholesale manager.
- Complete all draft line cleaning as assigned by the wholesale manager.
- Record all activities in Ekos Brewmaster
- Assist the sales team with customer account maintenance.
- Communicate any out of stock issues to the sales department.
- Accurately build loads for delivery routes.
- Remove any left-over product and trash from delivery trucks at the end of the day.
- Report problems with beer or draft equipment to the wholesale manager.
- Partner with the wholesale manager to fix any issues with company vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness of the delivery vehicle.
- Accurately adjust customer invoices when needed.
- Assist with placement of point of sale items when needed.
- Knowledge of products in our portfolio.
- Follow First In First Out procedure at the GPB warehouse.
- Ensure products are being properly rotated at accounts.
- Assist wholesale and marketing departments at local beer festivals, tap takeovers, etc., as assigned by the wholesale manager.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of the beer industry and draft systems desired.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and with minimal supervision.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 165 lbs., bending, pulling and pushing. Able to twist, turn, crouch, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check.
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of customer service.
- Must communicate well, work well with others and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures for deliveries and cleaning.
HOURS & WAGES:
- Full-time hourly position
- 30-40 hours per week
- Pay starts at $17-20/hour
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Goat Patch Brewing Company
The Home of Balanced Brews