Lone Pine Brewing Company is looking for a full time Warehouse Assistant to join our warehouse team.
The Warehouse Assistant at Lone Pine supports the day-to-day operations of the warehouse including the safe and efficient shipping, receiving, storage, and rotation of products and goods in the warehouse and throughout various company departments.
This position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, collaboration, and a high standard of quality. The primary responsibilities of the position are to ensure that all outgoing orders are fulfilled correctly and loaded on time and in accordance with packaging standards, that all inventory is received, handled and routed to correct locations within the company, and that the flow of incoming materials and outgoing products is as smooth and safe as possible. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Job Duties + Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Warehouse Manager on packaging, storage, and inventory or raw materials and finished product.
- Loading and unloading of products, raw materials and various merchandise.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and executing of upcoming orders and deliveries.
- Work alongside other warehouse team members to store and ship products.
- Management and coordination of stock and dry goods movements between warehouse locations with weekly inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare all packaging logistics necessary to meet production requirements.
- Assist in monitoring inventory for daily operations.
- Check inventory on all raw materials, chemicals, beer, cooperage, small parts, packaging and paper products.
- Routinely monitor, update and contribute to all production and packaging calendars.
- This is a physically demanding position requiring the candidate to stand, lift, kneel, climb, and crouch. The ability to effectively communicate and avoid hazards is imperative. Must be able to stand for 10 hours per day and be able to frequently lift 55-100 lbs of general materials to shoulder-height.
- This is a 40 hour per week position with a fluctuating schedule. Shifts may vary depending on warehouse package volume and staffing needs.
- Starting at $17.50 per hour.
Location: 48 Sanford Drive, Gorham, ME 04038
Lone Pine offers a variety of benefits available to eligible positions starting the first of the month after hire. For eligible full time employees Lone Pine pays for 60% of the cost of medical insurance (HMO and PPO plans available in the silver and gold plan categories), 100% of the cost of dental and vision plans, and provides life insurance, short term disability and long term disability coverage at no cost. Paid time off and sick time accrued monthly. Generous boots and PPE stipend available.
Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to supporting a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lone Pine are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or family or parental status.
Applicants should apply via email
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.