Responsible for the organization, placement, and delivery of all shipped goods transported into and out of NBB. Maintains the stock of all direct and non-direct supplies and the storage of all finished goods.
- Performs daily warehouse functions; including cleaning, stocking delivery trucks, and maintaining equipment
- Adjusts outstanding orders, input information, maintain logs, records, and legal shipping documents;
- Facilitates the flow of products through the warehouse
- Organizes and predicts space needs of multiple storage facilities
- Operates warehouse related equipment (e.g., forklift trucks)loads/unloads finished products and raw materials
- Conducts and processes monthly inventory in accordance with ATF, and state and local regulations
- Ensures that quality assurance measures and processes are adhered to in warehouse operations
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred with a minimum of three (3) to six (6) months of on-the-job experience
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Basic forklift operation knowledge and experience
- Basic knowledge and experience in warehouse operations
- Solid communications skills
- Basic knowledge and experience in equipment requiring involved set up, adjustments, and operational procedures
- Ability to work in cold temperatures, the Distribution Center is a refrigerated (42° - 45° Fahrenheit) and ambient temperature warehouse
Working Conditions: Distribution Center
- Ability to move 160 lb. keg 4 feet, and also lift same keg up onto another keg (stacking safely)
- Ability to wheel double stacked kegs up to 100 feet, carry 35lbs in each hand 100 feet, and lift 50 lbs. up 54 inches
- Ability to push/pull weights up to 64 lbs. and maintain the grip strength required to carry 35 lb. cases
- Ability to demonstrate their ability to climb, kneel, crawl, twist, squat and reach overhead
- Requires frequent, constant standing and walking
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium's good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Wage: 20.00
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.