Night Kitchen Supervisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The night kitchen supervisor at Stormcloud is responsible for leadership and management of culinary operations when the Kitchen Manager is not on premise. Qualified candidates are level-headed, excellent communicators, can cultivate a collaborative relationship with front of house, have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and can lead a team of one to six staff members effectively and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Applicants should have a minimum of three years in a leadership kitchen role, or similar responsibility in an equivalent volume restaurant operation.
Interested & qualified candidates may apply by submitting a completed application, along with a resume and a cover letter telling us why Stormcloud would be a good match.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all food quality, preparation, and presentation meet the standards established by the company.
- Responsibility of closing the kitchen each scheduled evening including accurate prep list, identification of inventory shortfall, cleaning/sanitation requirements, and ensuring the nightly checklist is fully completed.
- Being responsible for management of staff and kitchen flow.
- Working diligently to control food waste, kitchen, and labor expenses.
- Assisting in managing food inventory management and implementation.
- Being responsible for cleanliness and impeccable sanitation in the food service areas, including adherence to all health department rules & regulations.
- Attending Management meetings as requested.
- Training all staff on the food product produced, with the direction of ownership and the Kitchen Manager.
- Working with the Kitchen Manger to assist in menu development, research, and quality assurance.
- A solid knowledge of craft beer, and its uses in preparation and menu pairing is a plus.
- Willingness to take the company "town bike" for a spin to reduce stress when needed.
Kitchen Supervisor is a full time, year round hourly paid position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.