This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports To: Director of Marketing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsible for the management and coordination of multiple marketing functions which include but are not limited to project management, marketing calendar management, event coordination, and traditional and non-traditional marketing functions. Helps manage team deliverables and ensures follow up and completion of key outputs by performing the following duties.
Timeframe: May – October (25 hrs. / week)
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Research, coordinate, and analyze paid and organic influencer marketing to further drive online presence
• Shipping samples to local and national media influencers
• Help increase social media engagement through trending social features and boost engagement by interacting with fans
• Research legitimacy and effectiveness of new platforms (reels, clubhouse, tiktok, podcasts, etc.)
• Maintains accuracy and attention to detail
• Balance social media efforts of three brands (beer, seltzer, cider) as the company goes through rapid growth
• Responsible for creating/gathering photo, video, and some graphic elements of digital marketing including social, email, website, press releases, blogs
• Creates creative written elements (for blogs, press releases, website, etc.) and able to analyze to deliver exciting, engaging, and results-driven content
Event & Donation Coordination
• Responsible for assisting in onsite coordination of brewery events (anniversary, movie premiers, Oktoberfest, etc.)
• Logistics for participation at local events.
• Responsible for administration tasks including donation coordination, shipments of marketing materials and beer, and point-of-sale management for events
• Works closely with multiple departments (sales, marketing, etc.) to assist in preparing what’s needed (tents, jockey boxes, kegs, schedules, etc.)
• Coordinates pickup and legal paperwork for donations
• Assists the Director of Marketing on efforts associated with brewing competitions, specifically entry, registration, and shipment for both local and national events
Marketing Execution Internal Retail
• Assists the Director of Marketing in executing all marketing aspects needed for launch of new products and ensuring internal retail management team has tools and assets needed to effectively implement with staff, to customer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university preferred, or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry
- Knowledge of social media platforms, tools, and trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be analytical
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Applicant should live in the greater San Diego area.
Send CV and Resume to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.