Merchandiser/Sales Trainee - Michigan City And Laporte
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FULL TIME MERCHANDISER/SALES TRAINEE - $16.00/hour. Mileage Reimbursement
Responsible for merchandising /stocking products at grocery stores. Worker will restock shelves, build and replenish displays by moving product from the backroom to beer isle of store. This person may lift or move an average of 50 lbs up to 160 lbs with or without a hand truck up to 47” from floor; and stand, reach, bend, twist, squat, and carry on a repetitive basis. A Merchandiser must be able to pull 70 lbs. with the use of the pallet jack, 250 lbs with the use of a two wheel hand cart, lift 50 lbs. overhead level, and climb on a ladder or step stool. Merchandisers are regularly required to drive to account locations in varying weather and traffic conditions, and may work weekends and holidays as requested.
- GED/High School Diploma with ability to compute basic math functions
- Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, driving record review, criminal background check, and essential job function screening
- Valid Driver’s License with DWO/OWI free driving record
- Ability to obtain a sales permit
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Must show proof of insurability
Job Type: Part-Time (approximately 20 hours per week)
Your application has been successfully submitted.