This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full Time opportunity on our Sales Administration team.
- Local Family-Owned Beer Distributor Serving Northwest & Northeast Indiana
- The Best Beer Portfolio in the Business with over 2,000 Brands
- Growing Craft Division
- Career Growth Opportunities
- A Tradition of Culture, Teamwork , and Winning! Join a fast paced successful company and a team of dedicated people.
- Medical, Dental, Life Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Must be able to pass a post-offer drug screen, credit check, reference check, criminal background check
- Must be committed to the responsible use of alcohol and understand and adhere to local and federal alcohol related laws
- Must understand and adhere to company policies and procedures
This position is responsible for pricing administration, supply chain management, specialized reporting and sales analytics.
- Thinking and acting with suppliers, customers, and communities with the Core Values of Passion, Respect, Integrity, Commitment, and Excelling
- Serving as a role model by embracing and adhering to our Mission Statement as a means to serve and promote teamwork, cooperation and understanding
- Adherence to OSHA safety standards and company safety policies and procedures
- Analysis of Sales and Sales initiatives
- Oversee departmental analysis
- Work closely with Information Systems Manager to create efficiencies, organize data, and analyze business
- Knowledge of entire Route Accounting, Space Planning, and other data resources
- Specialized reporting
- Administer distributor pricing to retail chain accounts as needed
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Run sales reports on demand
- Independent and team work
- Experience with Microsoft software suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Software knowledge and organization
- Understanding of Supply Chain
- Data entry and analysis
- Problem Solving
- Results driven
- Organizational and time management skills
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as computers, i-pads and phones.
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach, bend, twist, squat, and carry on a repetitive basis.
Required Education and Experience
High School diploma or higher with ability to compute basic math functions; basic computer literacy (Microsoft Office). Previous Sales Administration experience preferred.
Please note this position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.