Re-Pack Line Support
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Firestone Walker Brewing Company began as a small brewery with roots in the wine country on California’s Central Coast. Now a regional craft brewery, our singular purpose remains – to craft the world’s best beers. Passionately in pursuit of the perfect beer… and never satisfied.
The Re-Pack Line Operator is a designated position responsible for filling packaging orders specifically the Firestone Walker Variety Mix packages, as well as the daily operation of supporting equipment. In addition, work together as a team to increase production throughout and efficiency.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Specifically, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Re-pack product in correct packaging components on re-pack line
- Ensure the re-pack line work at an orderly and efficient speed while checking the quality of each packaged product
- Complete quality check on each finished product throughout the workday to ensure proper packaging integrity by checking for the correct date, proper glue closure, and correct utilization of packaging components
- Maintain cleanliness on both lines throughout the entire day; continually cleaning by picking up debris and trash, keeping isles and work areas organized and free of clutter; keeping floors clean at all times and immediately cleaning up spills on the floor
- Immediately notify management of any mechanical failures or other problems on the lines or any other noted needed repairs; make simple repairs that are need if you are trained on how to make the repair
- Follow all safety policies/guidelines and immediately report any unsafe acts or conditions within the brewery to help with accident prevention
- Help on sanitation days to break apart conveyors and deep clean
- Other task as assigned
- Prior experience in manufacturing or similar role. High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and maintain attention to detail while managing time to meet production goals
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete simple math calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to have high attention to detail
- Ability to be punctual and have good attendance
- Ability to use a PC and computer literacy
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for the duration of the work shift; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must repeatedly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to maintain and regain balance.
What Firestone Walker Offers:
- Competitive pay rate for an experienced individual with the right skills.
- An excellent benefits package including:
- 100% paid premiums for employee including medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Accrued PTO (rate of 13 days per year)
- Accrued Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked) 24 hours max usage per year
- 401(k) retirement plan including company paid profit sharing & 4% matching
- 8 paid holidays per year
Please submit your cover letter and resume with your work experience when applying.
Firestone Walker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.