We are a fast-growing kombucha brewery seeking a detail-oriented, organized and positive production manager to join our team.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will be passionate about quality and safety, bring valuable experience managing CPG production, and be eager to tackle supply-chain solutions, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
A little about us:
Everything we produce is based in a holistic, herbal background. Huney came to life because the common use of cane sugar in making kombucha - a beverage advertised to help your gut - just didn’t add up. Our fermented Jun is organic, honey-based, and full of probiotics and adaptogens.
As for our team, we are as symbiotic as our SCOBYs :) A diverse group of people, full of synergistic energy that is evident in our everyday lives. We love what we are creating and we are excited to bring more momentum to our efforts with someone who thinks outside the box, is excited about life and supporting the health of our greater community.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Manage incoming and outgoing orders, including ensuring timely delivery to customers and distributors
• Manage inventory levels, including ordering of ingredients and packaging supplies
• Plan and forecast production needs based on sales projections and inventory levels
• Maintain quality control standards throughout the production process
• Interface with buyers and distributors to ensure timely delivery and quality control
• Ensure reporting and systems are always up to date
• Manage daily quality metrics to ensure consistency in product quality
• Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations
• Experience in CPG production or operations management (Degree in production management is a plus)
• Proven ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• A commitment to sustainability, mindfulness and ethical business practices
• Knowledge of food safety and sanitation regulations
• Experience in the beverage industry or related field is a plus