This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brewing Team Leader, Brewmaster/Operations Manager
Here at Heavy Seas, quality is the highest priority in every one of our endeavors. All of our beers are subjected to rigorous analysis to ensure their integrity. Today, Heavy Seas produces 18 different beer styles and distributes in 17 states. Heavy Seas has become one of the most respected and award winning craft breweries on the East Coast.
Heavy Seas Beer is a small business, and our brewers are involved in many aspects of the company including brewing, filtering, cleaning and lab work, as well as brewer events and other promotions. We are currently seeking an experienced brewer with 1-3 years of brewing experience.
Including, but not limited to:
- Tank cleaning
- Wort Production
- Cask building
- Tank fining
- Raw material inventory
- Maintain company quality standards
- Maintain brewery equipment.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Work a variety of shifts on a rotating basis (first, second, third).
Credentials and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in food science, biotechnology, process engineering, organic chemistry, or another related field
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience
- Brewing specific education preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient knowledge of equipment used to prepare beer
- High energy level and an attention to details
- Optimistic, positive attitude
- Ability to work as a part of a large team
- Manual dexterity
Ability to handle different kinds of equipment like hoses, brewing vessels, carbonating machines and packaging machinery. Capacity to lift heavy sacks up to 55 lbs., maneuver 175 lbs., drag heavy hoses and perform other physically demanding duties.
The work environment can be cold, wet, hot and noisy and may require work in enclosed spaces like brewing vessels and tanks.
Heavy Seas offers a fun working environment with opportunities for advancement. We offer great benefits as well as paid time off. Land Your Dream Job! Come work for Heavy Seas! What are you waiting for?
Please send all resumes to email@example.com with the subject line “Brewer”. No phone calls please!!
Your application has been successfully submitted.