Demand Planning Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Build demand plan over an 18-month horizon using machine learning based statistical models
- Collaborate internally with Commercial and 6 Regional S&OP Managers to improve base statistical forecast
- Assist in managing wholesaler forecast process
- Support continuous improvement projects to drive process standardization and efficiency improvement
- Review and own key performance indicators, find opportunities to improve performance and executes implementation of said improvement
- Work cross functionally to ensure accuracy of inputs to demand planning model
- Work cross functionally with logistics as an owner of the logistics forecast
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar studies
- Sophisticated mathematical and analytical skills
- Sophisticated technical skills: comfortable with big data sets and their manipulation/interpretation, excel proficiency
- Additional applicable technical skills: SQL or R coding, data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.), ERP, data modeling
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America’s most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois, and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong—spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch’s great history – one of growth, innovation, responsibility, and sustainability. One that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.