This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Sales Function
Of course our sales organization includes our field reps (who sell our leading brands into retail accounts, bars and restaurants across the country) but that barely scratches the surface. Opportunities include roles in forecasting, trade marketing, business and wholesaler development, pricing and promotion analysis and key account management; it’s the strategic side of how we sell our beer. Sales are the backbone of our company—we work hard to get our product in the hands of every one of our target consumers… of legal drinking age of course.
Determined to grow market share in all segments of the business, Sales Representatives are responsible for growing the company portfolio and engaging consumers through point of sale, shelf assortment, and creative displays at retail accounts. In addition, a Sales Representative identifies new markets and business opportunities to increase market share while building and maintain relationships with accounts and retailers.
- Visit assigned retail accounts to sell volume, increase distribution, monitor price and shelf space management
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Increase shelf space and position for Anheuser-Busch product
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. We’re a data driven company
- Participate in new product launch events including profile tastings. The beer industry is meant to be fun!
- Make daily decisions regarding retail inventory levels using past sales history and reports
- Attend sales meetings to discuss sales issues, competitive activities, and opportunities to maximize sales efforts
- Represent Anheuser-Busch through promotions and company events. You’re the face of the company, make us proud!
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to grow and manage customer relationships
- Ability to move products, hang merchandise and fulfill other physical requirements including: repetitive lifting, bending and pulling/pushing
- Advanced degree
- 1 or more years of selling experience
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America’s most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong—spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch’s great history – one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.