Tech Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Of course, our sales organization includes our field reps (who sell our leading brands into retail accounts, bars and restaurants across the country) but that barely scratches the surface. Opportunities include roles in forecasting, trade marketing, business and wholesaler development, pricing and promotion analysis and key account management; it’s the strategic side of how we sell our beer. Sales are the backbone of our company—we work hard to get our product in the hands of every one of our target consumers… of legal drinking age of course.
- Develop and Implement the next evolution of Anheuser-Busch’s sales contact and route-to-market model, along with more granular in-store sales process. Collaborate with our wholesaler partners to bring this to life.
- Identify gaps & needs in the Field Sales Organization and translate them into actionable project plans. Manage communication of strategic initiatives and develop training materials.
- Lead our Wholesaler Excellence Incentive Program to ensure that the Anheuser-Busch wholesaler network continues to lead the industry by driving consistency and focus on our national strategies.
- Develop, track, and monitor technology solutions through to the end users and ensure that the solutions are fully utilized after implementation and are driving desired behaviors and results.
- Develop appropriate sales processes, routines, and policies to support key initiatives, ensuring routines address value added activities and are aligned
- Partner with other operations across the organization (e.g., Channels, Revenue Management, etc.) to understand the appropriate way to integrate their initiatives into one consolidated sales process
- As necessary, work on ad hoc projects intended to drive the evolution of the Anheuser-Busch sales structure and process.
- Manage Tech Sales Team Budget
- Exposure to wholesaler panel / senior leadership from a presentation standpoint – have a hand in building network and defining key pillar of digital transformation via sales process
- Travel (if required) for wholesaler panel meetings and pilot rollouts
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of Technology & Sales Strategy, or Related Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Some Travel Required ~10%
- Comfort with requirements gathering (i.e., completing interviews, getting into the field to understand gaps) and distilling into concrete action plans
- Comfortable presenting to large groups (and senior leadership)
- Highly organized (preferable if familiar with project management software) and skilled at holding third parties and internal counterparts accountable
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/anheuser-busch/) , Twitter (https://twitter.com/AnheuserBusch) , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnheuserBusch/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/anheuserbusch/) .
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.