CDL (A) Delivery Driver
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of all CBC products to both off and on- premise accounts. Works with pre-sale representatives in effort to provide superior customer service and retail execution.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive for work on time, wear clean uniform daily and comply with Company dress code policy.
- Check assigned vehicle every day. Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection.
- Maintain an appropriate driver’s license and comply with all driving safety and state law regulations.
- Drive courteously, cautiously, and sensibly.
- Greet the customer, if this is the first-time delivery for you.
- Follow the accounts procedures to dispose of all empty cardboard cases and shrink wrap.
- Repack product as directed.
- Responsible to communicate in a timely manner with Area Manager regarding route adjustments, emergencies.
- Fuel delivery vehicle and maintain adequate fluid levels.
- Pallet jack certified.
- Exceptional customer service and satisfaction is a must.
- Collect for all product delivery. Make sure checks are signed, and all EFT/Escrow accounts are stamped accordingly.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to work in a positive manner and as part of a team and develop working relationships with other employees, customers and their staff.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to be punctual and dependable.
- Attend all required training sessions and sales meetings as required.
- Acquire knowledge of all CBC products.
- At all time, work to increase confidence and respect for CBC and the Breweries we represent.
- Complete check out and check in procedures as instructed.
- Sitting 25%
- Walking, bending, lifting, kneeling, twisting 75%
- Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 160 pounds.
- High School Graduate, or GED.
- Valid CDL -A Driver’s license.
- Good driving record
A job description, by its nature, can’t include every aspect of the job. Because of this, any function that would reasonably fall under the responsibility of the Delivery Driver is assumed and it is expected that the Delivery Driver will act accordingly. The Delivery Driver will be expected to perform any other task not included in this job description requested by management.
Your application has been successfully submitted.