Warehouse Order Picker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor/ Operations Manager
Position Purpose: Responsible for pulling and stacking orders and loading trucks on 2nd shift
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures accurate orders are pulled by pulling orders correctly from voice pick system
- Verifies the accuracy of the order being built.
- Maintains a clean and tidy work area nightly.
- Responsible for product damage.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift Sunday-Thursday 3 p.m. until.
- Must be able to work long hours around major Holidays.
- Valid SC Drivers’ license
- Able to operate a powered pallet jack.
- Be at work on time and in Uniform.
- Must attend training sessions as instructed.
- Must be able to read code dates on all packages.
- Must be able to train and assist new hires as instructed by Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds.
- Walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing, carrying, stooping, reaching, and pulling are some of the physical demands of this position.
- High School Diploma or GED or up to one-month related experience.
- Ability to read in English, print, understand, and speak simple sentences in English.
Your application has been successfully submitted.