This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports To: Area Manager
The bulk merchandiser will assist the delivery team by following an established route in a company provided vehicle. Ability to work a 5-day schedule that could include Saturday and/or Sunday.
Load and unload product both by hand and with the use of hand trucks or other devices for placement within accounts. While performing this position, employee regularly stands, walks, uses hands and fingers to handle product and feel objects. Merchandiser will be on their feet most of the day moving product, and is frequently bending, kneeling, lifting, twisting at the neck.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stocking shelves and building displays using proper rotation techniques to ensure product freshness.
- Remove any out-of-code or damaged packages from shelves or displays.
- Follow the retail accounts procedures to dispose of all empty cardboard cases and shrink wrap.
- Backroom neat and clean.
- Backroom inventory organization. Maintain neat appearance of shelves, bins, and coolers.
- Sets up displays and ensures product availability by restocking, cold and hot space. Rebuilds displays as instructed.
- Ensures quality customer service by notifying Area Manager of problems and opportunities.
- Turns in daily and weekend pull up sheets as instructed.
- Ability to sustain physical work ethic in a fast-paced work environment.
- Meet the defined physical activities: Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work a 5-day schedule which included early a.m. starts.
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
- Administrative/Driving- 25%
- Walking, bending, lifting, twisting 75%
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds multiple times a day and occasionally lift and or move up to 160 pounds.
- High School Graduate or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
A job description, by its nature, can’t include every aspect of the job. Because of this, any function that would reasonably fall under the responsibility of the Bulk Merchandiser is assumed and it is expected that the Bulk Merchandiser will act accordingly. The Bulk Merchandiser will be expected to perform any other task not included in this job description requested by management.
Your application has been successfully submitted.