This job is no longer accepting applications.
Previous Management/Supervisor Experience Preferred
DAILY/WEEKLY RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
• Responsible for supervising, training and documentation of all current and new warehouse truck checkers and forklift operators.
• Responsible for assigning load sheets for next day’s deliveries to forklift operators.
• Responsible for supervising truck loading for accuracy and efficiencies.
• Responsible for supervising and assisting truck checkers to verify checking in/out of delivery truck loads.
• Responsible for supervising re-pack procedures pertaining to breakage and distressed product..
• Responsible for maintaining accurate records regarding overage product dumping.
• Responsible for supervising all draught dock activities and maintaining accurate records for all incoming cooperage, i.e. barrels, bottles and pallets.
• Responsible for accuracy of incoming loads to Southern Eagle and tagging new product in the warehouse.
• Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is in proper working condition before and after each shift.
• Responsible for ensuring lock-out of forklift batteries prior to authorizing changing of batteries and connecting to charger in correct location.
• Responsible for preparing distressed allocation sheet and out of stock list for Sales Department to use to re-assign product to accounts.
• Responsible for ensuring the warehouse meet quality assurance standards before, during and after each shift.
• Responsible for maintaining strict warehouse security at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring safe work practices are enforced.
• Responsible for Fleet Loader daily loading reports.
• Required to maintain a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
• Perform other duties as directed.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include late nights, weekends and holidays.
Occasional use of powered industrial merchandise moving equipment.
Ability to safely lift up to 45 lbs. repetitively and occasionally 162 lbs (kegs)
Works primarily in the company warehouse.
Your application has been successfully submitted.