Warehouse Order Selector
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hourly Rate of Pay ranges from $16.06 to $16.90 per hour based on experience
- Generous Benefit Package: Health Care Benefit Pays 75% of Cost for Employee and Family
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Earn up to 5 Weeks of Vacation
- Retirement Benefit, 401-K
- SHIFT WORK
- Must be dependable reporting to work
JOB DUTIES & INFORMATION
- Place product on racks, shelves or wherever instructed in sequence such as size, brand or product code.
- Accurately build loads for outgoing delivery service vehicles by pulling product from the correct locations according to code dates.
- Assist Warehouse Management in verifying checking in/out bound shipments and orders.
- Responsible for accuracy of incoming loads to Southern Eagle and placing new product in the warehouse.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed.
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: Forklift and powered equipment (ie Pallet Jack) experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to safely lift up to 45 lbs. repetitively and up to 167 lbs. frequently.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works primarily in the warehouse.
ADDITIONAL ABILITIES OR QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Adhere to and support all company policies and procedures and perform job duties with safety as a number one priority for self.
- Willing to perform whatever tasks necessary to meet overall company objectives and mission including satisfying and servicing our customer needs in a timely, cost effective manner. At times this may require employee’s flexibility in work schedule.
- Must be dependable and reliable in performing job duties and services for the company in the interest of the company’s clients.
- Maintains a neat and clean personal appearance and represents self and company in a professional manner to our clients and the business community in general.
- Must be able to work autonomously, but seek decisions from Management team, when appropriate.
- Outstanding communication and ability to prioritize changing customer needs within assignments.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes or shortages in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments.) to cover operational requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.