Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based in and around Winter Park, Colorado. We believe in having great food and great service at all of our locations. This includes our awesome Brewery Spot, The Noble Buck located in downtown Winter Park, CO.
We just have one problem: there is a lot of beer that need brewing! We specialize in craft brews and want to be known as the best brewery in Winter Park.
This is where you come in. The Head Brewer will be the sole leader driving our brewing operation. You will be hands on acquiring raw materials, brewing, cellaring, packaging, and much more. You will also get to tap into your creative side as you formulate recipes and ensure a good variety of brews are on tap at all times.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Maintain All Brewing Operations to include raw material acquisition and handling, recipe formulation, brewing, cellaring, packaging, boiler maintenance, RO maintenance, and cleaning and sanitation.
- Produce a quality and consistent product.
- Engage with guests and promote your passion for brewing.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Preferred Formal training at an accredited brewing school or a degree in an applicable science with at least 2 years brewing experience.
- The head brewer will operate a 5 bbl two-vessel direct-fire brewhouse with (6) 10 bbl fermenters/unitanks.
- The brewer will be expected to maintain an acceptable inventory of raw materials and beer, maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all equipment, tanks and work areas to achieve consistent beer quality.
- They will also be responsible for recording and submitting brewing logs for in-house and state and federal use.
- The brewer must be able to perform all physical aspects of the position not limited to lifting 55 pounds, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop, and stand/walk on a continual basis.
- Applicant will also be required to assist in sales in the pub, outside sales and interact with customers to promote our beer and the craft beer industry. The right candidate will be hard working, consistent, willing to grow with the company, and have a positive attitude.
By the way, we like to have fun and provide some great perks and benefits too! Here is what you can expect:
- A free Winter Park Resort Season Pass
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Health Insurance Match
- 50% Off Meals at All Locations
- Flexible Schedules
- A Birthday Bonus
- Housing available
- A Company who appreciates you!
About Down the Street Eats:
Down the Street Eats is a restaurant group based out of Winter Park, Colorado. We currently own 4 concepts and 5 locations: Rudi's Deli Winter Park, Rudi's Deli Englewood, Vertical Bistro & Tap, Brickhouse 40 and The Noble Buck.
Pay: $50000 per year
Down the Street Eats
Intersection of great food and great service!