This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Administrative Assistant is for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, which includes providing support to our guests and employees, assisting in daily office needs and our company’s general administrative activities.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail and packages.
- Sign for & distribute UPS, FedEx, & other deliveries
- Perform data entry duties as assigned.
- Perform receptionist duties including but not limited to answering, screening, and directing calls on multi-line phone system; take messages and/or forward telephone calls to appropriate employee or voice mail; meet and greet visitors.
- Perform accounting tasks including: alphabetize A/P & A/R filing, file A/P & A/R filing, distribution of AP checks, checking off receipts to credit card bill, out of State Beer Taxes, monthly sales sheets, enter both pubs accounts payable invoices, prepare bank deposits, match credit card receipts to statements, match AP checks with invoices/backup, obtain signatures from owners on checks, mail out checks and file paid invoices.
- Help with donations when people come into pick them up
- Scan Production Logs and save to the Production drive.
- Assist with employees and track Employee Purchases, Beer Buck gift cards, and Sales Orders for Employee Purchases
- Help to maintain a clean break room including: empty/load dishwasher, check outside sink for dirty dishes, make coffee, clean coffee station, make sure kitchen supplies are stocked, clean kitchen table, fill paper towel holders
- Maintain and update phone list monthly
- Order office supplies for Cloverdale, Asti and the Pubs when needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two years Administrative experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Perform some repetitive motion activities.
- Sit for prolonged periods.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This is a fast-paced environment and the noise level is usually moderate to high.
Your application has been successfully submitted.