Food & Beverage Associate/Server
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a fast and casual restaurant offering guests quality food, exceptional customer service and award-winning ales. Our team members play an integral role in ensuring our customers have an exceptional dining experience.
Your role as an essential team member requires you to move from different front of the house roles as business demand fluctuates. Since teamwork is one of the most important roles you play, tips will be pooled and shared evenly based on hours worked.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Counter order taker
- Bartender/Cocktail maker
- Host, greet customers warmly and show them our layout and procedures to order food
- Take on-line orders
- Perform multiple roles.
- Provide attentive service and suggestive selling
- Resetting tables according to specifications of restaurant.
- Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks as needed and checking in during meals
- Providing excellent customer service to all visitors.
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary
- Memorize our food and beverage menus and make recommendations to dining room customers
- Removing plates and silverware when all guests have finished.
- Setting up and breaking down dining room for each shift.
- Maintaining service stations in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
- Performing all opening and closing side work as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Manager or Owners.
- ServSafe/Food Handlers Certificate required.
- ABC Certificate required.
- Understands dining room service procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Committed to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.
• Lift and move up to 30 lbs. regularly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Your application has been successfully submitted.