This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crawford Brew Works, located in Bettendorf, IA (Quad Cities), is seeking applicants for a full-time Manager position. The position is responsible for activities related to the Tap Room, Brewery Operations, and related processes by providing quality service, leadership, initiative, flexibility, staffing, training, budgeting, and cost control. The full-time Manager will work closely with our Head Brewer, Other Management/Owners, and Staff.
Crawford Brew Works, founded in 2018, is a micro-brewery and taproom located in the heart of Bettendorf, Iowa. The taproom occupies 3500-sq. ft. of space on Devils Glen Road, near the intersection of Tanglefoot Lane. We brew your favorite craft beers, seasonal items, and some brews you might never expect. This is a perfect brewery to come grab a pint with friends or family. Our main floor offers lounge and table seating for you to relax with your favorite brew. Our top floor, The Mezz, includes its own bar and can be rented out for events. Our patio offers a beautiful view, is dog friendly, and has a fire pit. We have a rotation of food trucks from your favorite Quad Cities vendors to feed your appetite every day. The facility also features a lower level production area. CBW is located at the "Bike and Brew" location, along with next door neighbor Healthy Habits Bike Shop. CBW is a member of the Iowa Brewers Guild and the Brewers Association.
Essential Functions (May Include Any or All of the Following)
- Manage Tap Room, Mezzanine, and Group Events
- Employee Scheduling
- Standard HR/Employee issues
- Manage/Supervise Hourly Staff; Assign Mgr. on Duty
- Manage Policies and Procedures, with assistance from owners
- Set specific General Manager hours on site
- Establish and Enforce Ground Rules, On Site Expectations, Daily Tasks for Staff
- Create Task Lists for Staff
- Tending Bar, Only as Replacement for Staff if Needed
- Ordering, Purchasing; Negotiation of Lowest Pricing
- Customer Relations
- Rental, Group – Booking
- Rental managing, facilitating, assist w/catering options
- Manage, analyze customer reviews (online, social media, etc.)
- "To Go" Sales (Crowlers, Merchandise, 4-Packs)
- Food Truck Scheduling
- Manage “in-house” food
- Bank Deposit; Daily Receipts – Accounts Payable w/Honkamp
- Cash on Hand
- Review and Monitor Cumulative Sales; Item Sales
- Insurance, Regulation Compliance
- Manage Marketing, Promotions + Social Media, Web + Maintain Calendars
- Promotions, Special Event Management
- Live Music Coordination
- Merchandise Managing
- Coordinate Cleaning with Staff
- Professional Association Participation
- Distribution Relations, Orders, Assist with Ride Along as needed, Etc.
Modifications to job duties and essential functions may take place depending on the background of the successful candidate.
- Collaboration Skills with customers, owners, staff
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office Skills and Other Software (i.e. Square, Web Based Applications)
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum three years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position: salaried and includes a benefits package
Crawford Brew Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. We are not able to sponsor visas. If interested in this position please complete an on-line application, submit a resume to email@example.com, or send/deliver a resume to: Crawford Brew Works, Attn. Human Resources, 3659 Devils Glen Rd., Bettendorf, IA 52722.
Your application has been successfully submitted.