The Packaging Technician’s primary responsibilities include operating the canning line machinery and keg line, quality control throughout each process, preventive maintenance, cleaning and sanitation of packaging areas and machinery, and ensuring safety and operating procedures are followed.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Safely and efficiently operating packaging equipment and machinery
- Communicating with brewing, cellar and warehouse departments to ensure accurate a timely packaging
- Following company operating procedures and performing regular QA/QC checks
- Following company safety standards
- Maintaining a clean and organized packaging line and workspace throughout the day
- Performing basic maintenance and repair of packaging equipment
- Developing a strong understanding of the packaging process and equipment
- Assisting in other production and or warehouse duties as needed
This is a physically demanding position requiring the candidate to stand, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, and use hands for intricate tasks. The Packaging Technician must be able to navigate small, awkward, and close quarters. The ability to effectively communicate and avoid hazards is imperative. Must be able to stand for 10 hours per and be able to frequently lift 55lbs of general materials to shoulder-height.
The Packaging Technician works four, 10-hour days each week, and will be assigned to our morning or afternoon shifts. Early morning, evening and weekend shifts are required. Schedule will be assigned on a bi-weekly basis.
$17 hour starting rate. This is a full time, non-exempt hourly position.
Lone Pine offers a variety of benefits available to eligible positions starting the first of the month after hire. For this position Lone Pine pays for 60% of the cost of medical insurance (HMO and PPO plans available in the silver and gold plan categories), 100% of the cost of dental and vision plans, and provides life insurance, short term disability and long term disability coverage at no cost. Paid time off and sick time accrued monthly. Generous boots and PPE stipend available.
Lone Pine Brewing Company encourages diversity and individuality. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to supporting a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Lone Pine are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or family or parental status.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, professional references, and possible start date to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!