Company Overview: Rhinegeist Brewery is a regional craft brewery based in the historic Over-The-Rhine in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team of employees that believe in the power of beer to bring people together, create fantastic ideas, and build a community. Our unique group of employee-owners believes that it is our responsibility to make inspiring beverages and cultivate memorable experiences. We strive to find high-quality, creative solutions with a fierce spirit of independence as we grow. Rhinegeist welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safe operation of commercial motor vehicles in any weather condition
- Safely deliver kegs, bottles, cans and promotional material to restaurants, bars, grocery stores and other vendors
- Place stock in an area designated by the customer, making sure that stock is properly rotated for freshness and is stored in a refrigerated area
- Collect or pick up empty containers, pallets or rejected merchandise
- Utilize a logistic app on handheld/phone to manage deliveries and invoicing (training provided)
- Daily logistics of your distribution routes (training provided)
- Manage daily load outs of your vehicle and inventory for your daily routes
- Ability to manage your distribution routes and daily financials
- Act as a secondary sales representative by working closely with Rhinegeist Sales Reps to provide strong customer service and brand promotion
- Communicate an account's needs to Sales Reps and Distribution Manager
- All other tasks as assigned by the manager
- 1 year driving commercial experience is preferred but not required (training is provided).
- Ability to frequently lift, load or move more than 65lbs in multi-temperature environments.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed qualifications. Additionally, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Benefits at Rhinegeist
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 17 days of PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Paid Short-Term/Long-Term Disability/Additional Life Insurance
- Dependent Care – Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match Offered
- 8 Company & 2 Personal Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Free Breakroom Snacks
- Beer and Merchandise allowance