Anderson Valley Brewing Company is looking for a self-motivated, energetic member to join our team in Boonville, California as our full-time Maintenance Manager. AVBC offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package.
This is a managerial position with supervisory responsibilities and a good deal of autonomy responsible for the general maintenance of the production facility. The ideal candidate will have good organization and communication skills and a strong background in mechanical and electrical systems such as controls and automation. A good understanding in fluid dynamics is useful. They must be able to work safely and competently on and around potentially hazardous equipment, machinery and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Oversee maintenance and all engineering projects and to properly maintain all brewery and production equipment including automated packaging and kegging lines.
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance procedures and programs.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of parts and equipment.
- Experience with safety procedures and lock out/tag out procedures.
- Possesses good technical skills in: Mechanical repair, electrical/electronic diagnosis, failure analysis, pneumatic/hydraulic systems, welding and basic machine shop practices.
- Work independently, make decisions and use adequate organizational and time management skills to set priorities of work and allocate time and resources.
- Read and understand electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Troubleshoot high speed equipment.
- The ability to manage direct report staff and assign workloads.
- Participate in increasing quality, efficiency, productivity of the brewery through the Maintenance & Engineering department.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts and perks.
- Compensation: DOE, hourly range starting at $30.00 per hour
To apply, please contact Brewmaster Fal Allen with a resume