Marketing Communications Coordinator
Position Summary: Everyone loves a good story, and we’re no different. We’re looking for a creative and driven individual who can help us share the Foothills Brewing story with the world. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for crafting the content that brings Foothills brand presence to life. This individual will focus on digital marketing including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, the dot com, email marketing and direct communication channels. We’re looking for a creative thinker, but also someone with the smarts to measure results, and who is willing to jump-in and have fun doing the job.
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
- Excellent writing skills—Can you tell a great story? Above all else, this position is for a storyteller. Someone who can communicate an idea through the power of words.
- Visual communication skills—Can you take a great photo and publish videos? A picture is worth a thousand words. We’re not looking for the next Scorsese, but the ability to use light and framing to tell a visual story is key.
- Social Media Strategy—Can you support the where, when, and how to share content that informs and engages fans? We’re looking for someone who knows how to use the right tools at the right time, to stop the scroll and build engagement and interaction.
- Digital Marketing Strategy—Can you build a story outside of the Metaverse? This individual will take overall marketing strategy and plans and execute digital campaigns that advance and engage beyond the social sphere with direct customer communication, digital advertising, and email marketing.
- Community Management—Can you build connections with the Foothills brand? We all have a lot going on, and with the constant bombardment of information it can be easy to feel disconnected. A major part of this position is interacting with our customers and fans. Answering questions, fielding complaints, and clarifying concerns is a way to add a personal and human interaction with the team behind Foothills.
- Enthusiasm and Excitement for the Team—Can you find common ground with anyone? This position will interact with every department in the brewery, restaurant, and retail operation. One day it might be a technical conversation with a brewer about exciting new hops. The next, a chat about the perfect coffee pour over technique followed by a lesson on the ins-and-outs of an expertly seamed can of beer. The point is, we’re not only a brand, but a collection of individuals each with an important role to play and we’d love to have you on the team.
- 2-4 years digital marketing management, content creation and/or planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
- Ability to crafting content (written, photo and video) to engage audiences.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Experience with WordPress-based Content Management Systems.
- Portfolio links or published examples of digital media experience (Social media handles, digital content, or business digital brand management portfolio.)
- A tendency to drink craft beer and coffee is not required, but highly encouraged!
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines and constraints
- Willingness to work hours outside of traditional office hours. E.g. occasional evenings, weekends, and special events.
- Effective communications skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint.)
- Valid driver’s license, reliable car, and the ability to pass a background check.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Activity
- Communicating with customers and co-workers
- Using telephones and fax machines
- Lifting / Pulling / Pushing up to 50+ pounds on occasion.
- Foothills Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One Last Word:
The above job description is not intended to encompass, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned. Rather, it is intended to provide a sense of the expectations and responsibilities of this position. As the business grows, changes, and adapts, so may the essential functions of this position.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person