Revolution Brewing is nothing without its RevCrew, who make the freshest, tastiest beer in Chicago and have various roles to get Anti-Hero to market as a team. We’re hiring for an HR Generalist to support our Crew and ensure that everyone has benefits, paychecks, and support as they grow!
We already mentioned payroll and benefits, as typical with HR, and would be remiss if we left out the duties of recruiting for various roles throughout the brewery and pub. You’ll work 1-1 with managers to learn what they need for a successful team and do countless phone interviews as part of the first step in our recruiting process. Once your colleagues are hired, you’ll make sure RevCrew are signed up for benefits, execute trainings and create employee engagement programs, and more. There will also be check-ins with managers to ensure they have all the tools needed to maintain a healthy work environment and grow their own skills.
While all of this is happening, you’ll be part of the processes that make sure Rev is compliant with various labor laws, and give ideas and suggestions for improvement to the HR functions, technologies, and overall Rev Culture. We have fun here at Rev (it is a brewery, after all...) and HR should help lead the way to make it a safe and fun environment as we work with our colleagues for fun programming. Last but definitely not least - you'll be fluent verbally in Spanish - we support all of our colleagues at Rev, conversationally and via written policies & documentation.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field and 3-5 years in HR, specifically as a generalist or coordinator role. Experience in manufacturing or hospitality industries are a plus.
- You’re fluent in conversational Spanish - necesitas saber esta hay de malo en esta frase.
- Payroll and/or benefits certifications are preferred, with aPHR or higher a plus.
- You’re a pro at working under pressure, prioritizing tasks and handling multiple projects.
- Being able to listen to your colleague’s needs without biases and remaining neutral is one of your best talents.
- You’ve used HRIS systems such as Paycom, Paylocity, ADP, or similar, and know how to use ATS’s and benefits exchange systems.
If found on a different site than revbrew.com/employment, this role is a salary base of $60,000-70,000 salary plus 10% bonus paid in January. Benefits start the first day of the month after your start and include medical/dental/vision insurances, 3 weeks PTO, 401(k) with company match, and more!