POSITION TYPE: Full-Time & Part time, Hourly Employee
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Hourly wage; Company pays 60% of Health/Vision/Dental Benefits for Full-Time; 401K, PTO; Company Perks
- Great attitude; fits the Jester King culture, friendly, kind, smiles / makes people smile. Helps create a culture of positivity, openness, honesty, and accountability.
- Punctual and self-motivated with good time management skills
- Excellent people skills. Strong ability to put herself/himself in other people’s shoes, understand their perspective and show empathy.
- Truly excellent communicator. Listens attentively & genuinely cares what people are saying
- Very organized; great at putting systems in place where none exist; creates and maintains great organization and documentation.
- Clean; takes offense to clutter, dirt, debris and disorganization; holds others to the same standard.
- Uphold Jester King’s core values and mission
- Dependable and has reliable transportation
- Help maintain a safe, clean, well organized environment for beer making
- Adhere to strict safety and quality assurance/sanitation policies; Follow safety protocols with regard to brewery facilities and equipment
- Perform all duties related to setting up the bottle or canning lines in advance of a packaging run
- Perform at various positions on the bottle packaging line (including but not limited to filling, rinsing/sanitizing bottles, corking, capping, wiping, and boxing) according to standardized operating procedures (SOP)
- Perform at various positions on the canning line (including but not limited to, can depalletizer, filer operator, case builder/pallet builder etc.)
- Operate our label machine during packaging day to help facilitate in-line labeling run.
- Quality inspection of all packaged products during the packaging process.
- Handle chemicals required for cleaning and sanitization
- Utilize onsite keg washer to wash all kegs needed for onsite operations and wholesale distribution.
- Mill grain in preparation for the brew day.
- Maintain cleanliness of brewery facility and equipment.
- Forklift raw materials, WIP beer, finished beer, sales orders, etc. as needed.
- Building of wholesale distribution orders on a daily and weekly basis.
- Assist Production Manager with the shipment and/or receipt of raw materials, related goods, packaging materials, process equipment, miscellaneous brewery supplies, and finished beer for distribution or onsite operations.
- Assist Production Manager, and administrative staff with data gathering, reporting, and electronic record keeping
- Assist Production Manager with ensuring effective and accurate management of all JK beer inventory, including assistance with periodic physical inventory counts
- Flexibility with scheduling and ability to work long hours; must have occasional on-call availability
- Experience & comfortability operating a forklift
- Attention to detail while working under pressure at a fast pace
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining safety and quality standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff throughout the brewery
- Ability and aptitude to work with and troubleshoot equipment
- Desire for continued learning and ability to take constructive criticism
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb and reach with hands and arms for duration of shift
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell; vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to frequently and repeatedly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds
- Ability to lift and maneuver a keg (165 lbs)
- Comfortability to work around high voltage, hot water, steam and on wet floors with wet equipment
- Ability to work in a high noise environment (80+ dB)
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.