Delivery Operations Supervisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a job where you feel like family? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can see immediate results from your hard work? Look no further than Hayden Beverage Company!
We are Idaho’s largest beer, wine, and only Red Bull distributor. We value hard work and having fun. Now hiring a Delivery Operations Supervisor to join our team!
Delivery Operations Supervisor Job Duties:
- Supervise and oversee Delivery Drivers, Merchandisers, and their activities
- Work with the HR team to hire Delivery Drivers and Merchandisers
- Oversee the delivery supervising personnel in the creation and performance of new hire and ongoing staff training, safety training, and any employee action plans
- Assist with delivery and routing for the accounts during the morning, day, and early evenings.
- Provide ongoing staff safety trainings and new hire trainings
- Responsible for the safe handling of product to include delivery, check-in, and set-up of product
- $45 - 55k DOE including budget and over profit bonuses
The Qualified Candidate:
- Basic computer skills to navigate email, Word, and Excel
- Preferred knowledge of distribution industry
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Able to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 60 pounds consistently and lift 158 pounds occasionally
Why join the Hayden Beverage family?
- Free product monthly and product discounts
- Paid holidays, PTO, and referral bonuses
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and 529 education saving plan with match
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- We are a drug free workplace.
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud due to machinery and equipment operating.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Your application has been successfully submitted.