On-Premise Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Montana’s fastest growing beer, wine, and NA distributor, Hayden Beverage Co., is looking to hire a highly motivated and competitive On-Premise Sales Representative to service Butte, Montana market. Our Sales Reps provide the highest level of customer service to current and prospective customers.
About the Position:
- Secure and maintain commitments for product line utilization from current and prospective accounts that include retail establishments, bars, restaurants, and other accounts
- Sell to and service on premise and off premise accounts
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers
- Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Safely operate personal vehicle with company required insurance
- Salary, commission, and car allowance
- Starting at $42k compensation package
- Spends 80% or more of the time outside the office: on route, sales calls, and merchandising accounts
- Present marketing materials, set schematics, and advertisements to clients and prospects promoting the use of our product lines
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels and shelf maintenance in accounts
- Merchandise, sell, and build displays
The Qualified Candidate:
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- Preferred knowledge of distribution industry, outside sales experience preferred
- You are detail oriented and efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Can do/will do attitude
- Able to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
- Must have an Acceptable Motor Vehicle record
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 60 pounds, up to 158 lbs occassionally (kegs)
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
Why join our team?
- Medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- 529 Education Savings Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Perks @ Work
- Paid holidays, PTO, referral bonuses
- Product discounts
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud due to machinery and equipment operating.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.