Red Bull Driver-Sell Sales Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a job where you feel like family? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can see immediate results from your hard work? Look no further than Hayden Beverage Company!
We are Montana's fastest growing beer, wine, and premium beverage distributor. We value hard work and having fun. Now
hiring a Red Bull Sales Representative.
Red Bull Driver-Sell Job Duties:
- Secures and maintains commitments for product line utilization from current and prospective accounts that include stores, bars, restaurants, and other accounts
- Identify and execute opportunities for promoting market penetration of new Red Bull product lines
- Spends 90% or more of the time outside the office in route and sales calls on a Driver Sell Route
- Safely operate a company vehicle in compliance with laws and safety policy
- Schedule Monday through Friday with availability for occasional evenings, weekends, or holidays as business demands
- Starting wage $43-$45K DOE
- Experience in the beverage distribution industry, ability to achieve sales quotas
- Ability to establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with your customers to increase sales and selling space
- Must be 21+ due to calling on on-premise accounts on this route
- Able to meet monthly key performance indicators (KPIs) focused on: sales, distribution, pricing, display, new accounts, and other merchandising components
- Professional individual who can demonstrate strong leadership with outstanding communication skills
- Performance development and goal orientated accountability skills
- Proven use of a sales system, smart device, handheld
- Problem solving, spatial and math skills
- Able to regularly and repeatedly lift 20 to 30 pounds, occasionally lift and carry objects up to 60 pounds
- Able to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card
- Excels in a team environment with a can-do/will-do attitude
- Able to load and operate a loaded hand truck safely, pushing/pulling hand truck with weights up to 200 pounds
Why join the Hayden Beverage family?
- Local route - home every night!
- Free product monthly and product discounts
- Paid holidays, PTO, and referral bonuses
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and 529 education saving plan with match
- Career Growth Opportunity!
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- We are a drug free workplace.
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud due to machinery and equipment operating.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Your application has been successfully submitted.