This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a job where you feel like family? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can see immediate results from your hard work? Look no further than Hayden Beverage Company!
We are Idaho’s largest beer, wine, and only Red Bull distributor. We value hard work and having fun. Now hiring a Fleet Director to oversee our Company Fleet Operations statewide in Idaho and Montana.
Fleet Director Job Duties:
- Responsible for the strategic development, purchasing, and maintenance requirements of the vehicle fleet for all divisions of Hayden Beverage Company.
- Oversee the soliciting, scheduling, and bill reconciliation for the repair or maintenance and fuel usage of the fleet.
- Lead training of our CDL and Non-CDL driving positions as they pertain to FMCSA and DOT regulations.
- Oversee the OTR Transfer Supervisor and help develop the new division of Over the Road Transportation.
- Review DVIR’s that have correctable actions and fix, or schedule repairs needed.
- Review GPS information and send to Branch Operations managers for review.
- Schedule payment for registrations.
- Fill out usage tax forms and submit to the proper State or Federal agency.
- Purchase permits for entry into a neighboring state for single trip purpose.
- Install and maintain GPS equipment.
- Build fleet budget numbers for divisions and track results throughout the year.
- Travel to branch markets to review fleet and driver file records.
- $62,000 - $70,000
The Qualified Candidate:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Vehicle maintenance/repair background of 5+ years heavy truck background preferred
- 3+ years of People management experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of basic office equipment, ten key, and entry level accounting terminology.
- Demonstrate proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; Intermediate MS Excel ability, specifically with knowledge of lookup and reference functions as well as pivot tables, ability to create spreadsheets, work with formulas.
- Demonstrate the ability tomaintain professional relationships with internal and external clients while providing high levels of service by communicating clear and timely responses to issues, requests, problems, and regular reporting.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully function as a member of a team through communication while engaging in self- directed resourcefulness and analytical thinking.
- Class A CDL and 2 years driving experience.
- Schedule may vary but workday can regularly exceed 10 hours. Employee is paid to complete the job regardless of the number of hours.
- Occasionally lift and carry objects up to 75 pounds, and to work in an office environment and requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb in and out of vehicles on regular basis.
Why join the Hayden Beverage family?
- Medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with match and 529 Education Savings Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Perks @ Work Program
- Paid holidays, PTO, referral bonuses
- Free product and product discounts
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record to operate a company vehicle.
- We are a drug free workplace.
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud due to machinery and equipment operating.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Your application has been successfully submitted.