This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a job where you feel like family? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can see immediate results from your hard work? Look no further than Hayden Beverage Company!
We are Montana's fastest growing beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverage distributor. We value hard work and having fun. Now hiring a hardworking Draught Technician to support our customers in Missoula and surrounding areas.
Draught Technician Job Duties:
- Start your day at our warehouse where you pick up a company van and ensure you have the tools you need.
- Drive to customer accounts including stores, bars, and restaurants.
- Clean and service draught lines by safely using cleaning chemicals.
- Safely handle hazardous cleaning chemicals in compliance with all MSDS, safety, and administrative protocols.
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) while using hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Install and maintain draught lines at on-premise accounts.
- Safely and effectively use power tools during the installation process.
- Complete driver inspection reports (DIR) daily in accordance with company policy.
- Service customer accounts in a professional manner as you will have direct contact with our retailers, their contractors, and customers.
- End your day at the warehouse, fill out appropriate paperwork and ensure your vehicle is tidy and ready for the next day.
- Occasionally work special events
- Monday – Friday 6 am – 3 pm with occasional nights and weekends if working events.
- $16 per hour
Why join the Hayden Beverage family?
- Free product monthly and product discounts
- Paid holidays, PTO, and referral bonuses
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k and 529 education saving plan with match
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- We are a drug free workplace.
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 60 pounds consistently and lift 158 pounds occasionally
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud due to machinery and equipment operating.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Your application has been successfully submitted.