CDL Delivery Driver
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Montana’s fastest growing beverage distributor, Hayden Beverage Co, is looking to hire a Class A CDL Delivery Driver to transfer product from our Bozeman, Montana warehouse to our Missoula warehouse 4 days a week.
As part of our operations group, you grow customer satisfaction by transporting beer, wine, and other non-alcoholic products safely and in a timely manner to our customer partners.
About the Position:
- 4 day work week; no overnights
- Will transfer product to our team in Missoula, drop off product at accounts as well as deliver to accounts on the way back to Bozeman
- Additional responsibilities include check-in, set-up and merchandising of product
- Responsible for collection of monies/funds owed on invoices upon delivery of products, including proper check in and reconciliation of monies received, invoices, balances at the account and at the end of the route
- Starting at $24 per hour DOE
The Qualified Candidate:
- Accountable – committed to accuracy and attention to detail
- You are competitive and like to work at a fast pace
- You like getting a physical workout while you work, able to move product by hand or by operating a handcart
- You are efficiently organized
- Can work well individually or in a team environment
- Able to take constructive feedback and willing to provide top notch customer service in accounts
- Possess a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record, able to obtain a DOT Medical card if you don’t already have one
- Valid Class A CDL in hand
- Must be able to work other days and holidays as directed by business needs
Why join the Hayden Team?
- Medical, dental, flex plan, and company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- 529 Education Savings Plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Perks @ Work Program
- Paid holidays, PTO, referral bonuses
- Free Product and Product discounts
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- We are a Drug Free Workplace
Work Environment - About Hayden
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 500+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Primarily work performed in an indoor and outdoor environment which may include exposure to varying temperatures reflective of seasonal weather and other varying conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Hayden is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at Hayden are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and physical requirements of the position. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about Hayden, please visit our website at www.haydenbeverage.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.