Front of House Beertender
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for ensuring that all customers have a positive, memorable and enjoyable experience at Severance Brewing Co. The candidate must have a passion for craft beer and for learning the details of the beers we produce and our general business operations. Enjoy a unique and fun work environment in downtown Sioux Falls with advancement opportunities, competitive wages and pay raise incentives.
- Greeting customers promptly and courteously
- Guiding customers to beers they enjoy
- Setting up and cleaning up for daily operations and special events
- Handles routine purchasing transactions, which include operating a cash register
- Stocking retail merchandise in the tap room
- Promoting the sale of beer and non-beer products sold in the tap room
- Describing our beer, brewing techniques, and brand history
- Answering visitor questions and providing general tourist information
- May be assigned other tasks or be asked to participate in events both on site and off site as needed
- Must be 21 years or older
- Excellent people skills; able to project a friendly and helpful manner at all times
- Able to perform quality work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player and be responsive and flexible with last minute requests
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or qualified experience required
- Retail experience a plus
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for up to 8 hours a day
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required
How to Apply
Please submit resume with work experience and at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.