Territory Manager - Toronto East
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports To: Director, Sales
Job ID: 2021-08
As we continue to expand into LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for ‘More Cowbell!’ Cowbell is growing and so is the team. What also continues to grow is a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: integrity, quality, community, and social responsibility.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, the Territory Manager will manage the selling, distribution and delivery of beer for a specific geographic area. The Territory Manager will deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel, and brand through leveraging commercial resources including, but not limited to, brands, programs, and systems. The Territory Manager will build and maintain the customer portfolio by continuously prospecting and closing new business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Director, Sales, the duties and responsibilities of the Territory Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build new and maintain existing relationships across all Retail and On-Premise channels;
- Deliver territory distribution, volume targets through leveraging commercial resources (brands, programs, sales tools, etc.);
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all Retail and On-Premise channels;
- Strong selling acumen to drive results with key customers and consumer groups in all sales channels;
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups;
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers);
- Execute in-store activation, including price, promotion, and visibility;
- Manage call cycle as per service level requirements, and;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated sales experience;
- A passion for craft beer;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong customer service disposition;
- Lives within the greater Toronto area;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Sales Force or other sales software, and;
- A valid Ontario G Driver's license with a clean driving record along with a satisfactory driver abstract.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Able to work on a computer for long periods of time;
- Regular travel in a Company vehicle;
- The ability to handle heavy loads such as beer kegs and cases, and;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: email@example.com
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.