This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports to: Manager, Distribution and Logistics
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
Job ID: 2020-11
As we continue to expand into more LCBO locations, restaurants and pubs across Ontario, we are humbled by the call for ‘More Cowbell!’ Cowbell is Canada’s Destination Brewery and opened its doors in Blyth, Ontario in August 2017. Our dream to become North America’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery is becoming an exciting reality. Cowbell is growing and so is the Team. What also continues is the growth of a strong and dynamic organic culture that underpins the four pillars at Cowbell: Integrity, Quality, Community, and Social Responsibility.
Reporting to the Manager, Distribution and Logistics, the Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering, transporting, and loading Cowbell products to various customers and retail distributors. The Delivery Driver will work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered while providing excellent customer experiences.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Manager, Distribution and Logistics the duties and responsibilities of the Delivery Driver include, but are not limited to the following:
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner;
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules;
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients;
- Maintains delivery logs and records;
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details;
- Follows all company and safety policies and protocols;
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process;
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy;
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record, and;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A valid Ontario G Drivers license with a clean driving record;
- Familiarity with local the Home Patch territory (Huron, Grey and Bruce Counties);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Previous experience as a Delivery Driver is preferred but not required;
- Highly responsible, punctual and reliable, and;
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings and weekends;
- Regular travel in a Company vehicle;
- The ability to handle heavy loads such as beer kegs and cases, and;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.